Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sleepover fun

Chris found a fork on the ground and put it on the back of the car (he calls the car 'Toad') and then we drove around all over the place and the fork never fell off.

Chris made dinner for us and it was DELICIOUS. Chicken and broccoli and side of noodles. Yum.

Chris and Robbie and I went swinging at night. It felt like a roller coaster and was so much fun. Chris climbed up a tree like 30 feet up.

We went swimming in the closed pool and I have huge bruises on my legs because I could hardly make it over the fence. I took my clothes off and jumped in!! I did it because I want to live in the spirit of Jackson, and I think he would have. I want to LIVE, since he can't anymore.

Robbie and I stayed up until 5am talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment